Tuesday 8 March 2011

Gaddafi launches Airstrike

I just read that Gaddafi launchend an Airstrike in Ras Lanuf,! Everyday when I watch the news that insane man shockes me more and more!
The statemens he gives are so inconsistent that I believe he actually would be better off in a mental hospital if he should really believes what he is saying.

Let us not forget that Ras Lanuf is one of Libyas important towns when it comes to the oil business so could that be the reason why he is so desperate to win powers back there?

I feel sorry for the people of Libya who could certainly need help from abroad but of course not in the way the UK did, or does really someone believe that they send a diplomatic mission in an helicopter in the middle of the night and heavily armed? very embarassing. I guess what was really behind that so called diplomatic mission will never be made public

1 comment: